JBL Spearshaft CARBINE SERIES SPEARGUNS
- Additional information
Your best shot is only as good as the shaft you’re using. Each JBL Spearshaft is individually hand tuned for straightness in our Oceanside shop before being heated to over 900 degrees Fahrenheit and allowed to cool slowly. By using 17-4 stainless steel and heat treating, our shafts offer unparalleled durability and accuracy.
OEM Replacement shafts for JBL Carbine Series spearguns. These spearshafts feature slide ring stops and notches to be used with bands that have metal wishbones. Each 17-4 stainless steel shaft is hand straightened, tuned, and heat treated. The result is maximum accuracy and hardness. Available in 9/32″ diameter with slide ring stop and 1 – 2 rest notches (depending on model) for use with bands that have metal wishbones. Available with 6mm threads or point, 1.5″ standard flopper and 6mm thread combination (varies by model).
- 9/32 diameter 17-4 heat treated stainless steel
- Individually hand straightened and tuned shafts
- Compatible with Carbine Series spearguns
- Compatible with shock lines that use slide rings
- Designed to work with Nitro Bands featuring metal wishbones
- 6mm threads
741-SB, 733-SB, 724-SB, 716-SB